Valentine’s Day is always an excuse to whack out the glitter and glam and look pretty, whether you celebrate it or not! I created this pink glitter cut crease look inspired by the holiday even though I’m not doing anything this year because why not?! This is also a tutorial on YouTube so make sure to subscribe and check that video out by clicking the link below!
Some links may be affiliate links, which means I get a tiny commission if you click them and buy something! This goes straight to helping me keep the blog up and running, so thank you for your support!
This was my first time I’ve ever done a cut crease. No practice or anything! I think it worked out pretty well! I used some pinky shades in the crease, cut it with concealer and added some rose gold shimmer. I then added some loose glitter. It’s difficult to do a cut crease with hooded eyes so I’ll have to walk around with my eyes half-closed.
Products used (if a link, click to buy!):
- Illamasqua Hydra Veil Primer [currrently out of stock so I’ve linked the radiance version]
- Nivea For Men Post Shave Balm
- PS Liquid Foundation
- MUR Arch & Sculpt brow pencil in Dark Brown
- NYX Powder Blush in Taupe
- PS Blush & Highlight Kit
- MUR Vivid Bakes Highlighter in Moon Glow Lights
- Trifle Cosmetics Liquid Glow
- PS Loose Powder in Light
- MUA Bronzed Perfection Bronzer in Sunset Tan
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
- Lorac Mega Pro Palette
- MUR Acid Brights Palette
- I♥Makeup Makeup Geek Lipstick in Definitely Not Boring
- Morphe 35O Palette
- MUR Flawless 2 Palette
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair
- NYX HD Concealer in 15
Make sure to check out the tutorial version of this on my channel! Link is at the top or below. Did you like this makeup look? Let me know in the comments!