90S INSPIRED MAKEUP
I was inspired by a single lipstick for this makeup of the day! This is also a tutorial on my channel so if you want to know how I did it, head on over to youtube.com/hollife! To find out what products I used, keep on reading.
The 90s saw some… questionable makeup trends. Frosted lips, harsh lipliner, blue mascara, thin brows. I chose the best bits makeup-wise from the decade and created a modern twist on 90s grunge makeup. Too much bronzer, brown eyeliner, metallic shadow and brown lips!
- PS Pro Longwear Mineralised Foundation in Porcelain
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair
- Stila Dual Lip + Cheek Cream in Chamilla
- MUA Bronzed Perfection Matte Bronzer in Sunset Tan
- MUR Arch + Sculpt Brow Pen in Dark
- Pixi Brow Tamer
- W7 Lashtastic Mascara
- No7 Dramatic Lift Mascara
- MUR Light + Shade Palette
- Model Co Eyelites in St Barts
- LimeCrime Velvetines Lipstick in Shroom
- Unbranded Brown Eyeliner
- Highlight from the MUR Ultimate Blush, Light + Contour Palette
What do you think of the makeup look? Let me know and remember to watch the tutorial below!