I HEART REVOLUTION CHOCOLATE & PEACHES PALETTE
I have a few of the I ♥ Revolution palettes and this is my newest! It’s £7.99 from Superdrug or RevolutionBeauty.com (and Ulta in the US) and is a dupe for the Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette. I actually have the Sweet Peach palette, so I’ve done a comparison, demo and swatches on my YouTube channel! You can subscribe by clicking the link below!
I love 90% of the Revolution palettes and this one is no exception. It’s super pretty and the packaging reminds me of something Kylie would do. The palette has 16 eyeshadows (compared to the Sweet Peach palette, which has 18) and a large mirror. There are two shadows that are double the size of the others. Here are the swatches are an explanation of each individual shade!
- Delicious is a matte cream colour, which is slightly peachy-toned
- Fruit is a light gold shimmer; it looks much darker in the pan
- Soft is a shimmery girly pink that almost comes across as foiled
- Choc is a shimmery metallic olive green
- Delight is a very dark green that almost looks black with a very subtle shimmer
- Sweet is a light yellow-gold with a pearly finish
- Candy is a shimmery bronze
- Rich is a shimmery brown
- Peach is a peachy pink with a tiny amount of shimmers in it
- Taste is a dark brown with pink shimmers
- Nice is a very dark navy with pink shimmer
- Lush is a matte baby pink
- Fine is a matte light brown
- Luscious is a slightly darker matte brown with warm undertones
- Keen is a matte classic brown with cool undertones
- Satisfy is a matte cream colour, similar to Delicious but with yellow undertones
Here are the swatches compared to the Sweet Peach shadows – the Sweet Peach shadows are row by row, and the Chocolate & Peaches shadows are the closest dupe to them, so they aren’t in ‘order’. There’s a couple of shades which don’t have dupes so I’ve chosen the most similar, so there are a couple of shadows that I’ve swatched twice.
The Too Faced palette smells like peaches (it’s actually quite strong) whereas the I ♥ Revolution palette smells faintly of chocolate, which I actually prefer! I think the I ♥ Revolution palette is such good value for money and you can get a variety of looks from it from the mix of shades. It’s well worth the £7.99! Below is a look I created with the palette.
Do you like this palette? Let me know your thoughts below!