Are you tired of me writing reviews about TAMBeauty products yet? Tough 😉
*links are affiliate links
This palette is £7.99 from Superdrug (click here to buy) or TAMBeauty (click here to have a little lookie) and consists of 16 matte and shimmer shadows. Ever the dupe queens, this palette is a dupe for the Too Faced Bon Bons palette. Here’s a close-up:
The shades are as follows:
- Love – a matte taupe with mauve undertones
- Treat – a matte warm ivory
- Chip – a deep brown with pink shimmers
- Whipped – the same as Treat, but a golden metallic finish
- Heart – a mid-pink shimmer
- Filling – a matte taupe with grey undertones
- Sweet – a taupe with a metallic finish
- Pink – a bright fushia shimmer
- Candy – a peachy baby pink with a subtle pearl finish
- Melts – a classic matte warm brown
- Smooth – a deep teal with subtle shimmer
- Premium – a bronze gold with a metallic finish
- Ganache – a matte light transition colour (brown)
- Choc – A cool-toned deep brown with very subtle pink shimmers
- Perfect – a dark purple with pink shimmers
- Flavour – a matte cream with yellow undertones
Here are the swatches and what it looks like on my eyes!
For this eye look I used Ganache as transition, Choc in the outer corner, Sweet on the lid, Candy on the inner corner and for a pop of colour, Pink in the centre of my lower lashline.
I really like this palette! There are a few shades that didn’t swatch as well but the majority of the shadows are really pigmented and beautiful, so well worth picking up if you want a palette that you can do a whole look with, or if you want the Bon Bons palette (but don’t want to spend £39).
What do you think? Let me know!