BEAUTY FAVOURITES – NOVEMBER '17
It’s the latest truly autumn month so I thought I’d whack out the fake leaves to surround my favourite products from the last few weeks. There isn’t that much to show you again (last month’s favourites was short but sweet as well) but I feel like I haven’t tried very many new things recently that I’ve really loved. Anyway, here’s the products I’ve loved this November.
- Bourjois Bronzing Powder in ’51’ – This is a dupe of the Hoola Lite bronzer by Benefit as it’s so light! I love the chocolate look to it and it gives me some subtle warmth without turning my orange or muddy. Buy it for £7.99 here!
- Benefit Gimme Brow in ‘3’ – I know the Gimme Brow has been recalled, but I couldn’t bear to part with my new one! It’s the first full-size Gimme Brow I’ve had and the shade is perfect for my warm hair. I previously had shades 1 and 5, which were too fair and too ashy respectively. They’re being restocked in January in Boots.
- Gosh X-Ceptional Wear Foundation in ‘Porcelain’ – I’ve hardly tried anything by Gosh Copenhagen before so thought I’d test the waters with a foundation and I’m in love! It’s perfect in colour and coverage and is just £7.99 in Superdrug.
- PS My Perfect Colour Mineral Powder in ‘Porcelain’ – I tested this out in a video not long ago and was so pleasently surprised by how good it is. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and doesn’t look cakey whatsoever. You can buy it for just £2.
- PS Pure Glow Highlighter in ‘Mink Pink’ – This is one of the most blinding highlight I’ve tried, yet it suits my pink-toned skin perfectly so that it doesn’t look like a streak of glitter on my face. It’s beautiful and just £3.
- PS Pro HD Pressed Powder in ‘Translucent’ – Another Primark powder, however this one is pressed and leaves my skin (especially my under-eyes) baby soft. It sets foundations so easily and invisibly too. It was £5!
- Tarte Tartelette Vault – I reviewed these three Tartelette palettes in a blog post and a video recently, so if you’d like to see a detailed review, take a look at those. These Tarte palettes are beautiful and so easy to work with but will set you back £90.
If you love favourites, but also want to see my fails, make sure you’re subscribed to my YouTube channel and that video will be up on Sunday 3rd December!