BEAUTY FAVOURITES – APRIL 2017
If you’ve watched my massive makeup haul and Primark haul this month, you would have seen that I bought A LOT of makeup this month (haul post on here soon too)! I tried out so many things and have quickly made some of them my new favourites.
links are affiliated but opinions are 100% my own!
- Flawless 3: Resurrection – This palette by Makeup Revolution stole my heart as soon as I saw it. It’s utterly gorgeous, as I’m sure you’d agree if you’ve seen my review of it on the blog or my youtube channel! It’s available for just £8 on TAMBeauty (worldwide) or Superdrug and is worth every penny.
- Lip Crayons in Uncovered and Ballerina – Primark lip crayons have been in my favourites before, because they’re a beautiful formula – long lasting, moisturising and so pigmented – and only £2! They’re amazing and these two nudes I bought for Spring are giving me life.
- Flawless Foundation Stick in Porcelain – it’s rare that a foundation matches my skin… but this one does! I wasn’t expecting much from New Look as makeup isn’t their main focus but I was wrong – it’s so creamy and blendable and looks amazing on the skin. It can be built up easily, too.
- 9 in 1 BB Cream – finally (!!!) a BB Cream that isn’t orange! Rimmel added in the ‘very light’ shade to their BB Cream and made my dreams come true. It is pretty much the same shade as Porcelain in their foundations and is perfect for warmer weather when you only need a light coverage. You can get it from Superdrug or Boots for £6.99.
- Moisturising Lipstick in Deep Nude – another New Look makeup product I’m thoroughly impressed by. I love nudes at the moment and this one is such a pretty colour that would suit so many people. It also lasts all day, even after eating!
- Wake Me Up Foundation in Porcelain – another foundation by Rimmel I love. As well as matching my skin perfectly, this provides such a glowy, refreshed finish and is perfect for summer if you don’t naturally glow (dull skin beauties, you feel me?). I’m taking this on holiday as it’s a light coverage foundation that doesn’t feel heavy on the skin! You can get it from Boots or Superdrug for £8.99.
- Baby Roll Mascara – I think this is the first mascara I’ve tried from L’Oreal and it’s the first time I’ve thought ‘wow, my eyelashes are volumised’! My lashes are stupidly stubborn and not very good but this mascara works really well. I’ve seen loads of fellow youtubers rave about it too. You can get it from Boots or Superdrug for £7.99.
What were your favourites this month? Did you try anything new? Let me know!