TOP 10 PRODUCTS UNDER £5
Good makeup doesn’t have to cost you the earth. Sometimes the cheapest makeup from Boots can do a better job than the more expensive makeup on the counters! I rounded up ten (eleven, actually… but top ten sounded better) absolute bargains under £5 that I love and use all the time.
- Primark My Perfect Colour Finish, £2.50 – Such a steal! It’s so cheap, but gives a gorgeous natural finish and is infused with Vitamin E. It applies beautifully and makes my skin look flawless.
- Essence I♥Extreme Mascara, £3 – Essence mascaras are every YouTuber’s favourite at the moment, and I can see why! You get so much volume and length from such a cheap mascara. It’s well worth a look in Wilko next time you’re near one!
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, £4 – This is a cult classic and therefore I couldn’t leave it off this list. It gives great coverage and is super creamy and long-wearing. I love it for both everyday and for higher coverage days!
- Makeup Revolution Ultra Sculpt Contour Kit, £3.50 – The easiest everyday face palette you’ll ever use, and probably the cheapest too! It’s such a quick and simple palette to take with you on-the-go or use on a busy morning.
- Makeup Revolution Renaissance Lipsticks, £4 – My favourite budget-friendly lipsticks, mostly because of the packaging. They’re gorgeous and have solid metal tubes meaning they feel so much more expensive than £4. There’s 20 shades to choose from and I want all of them.
- Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 Palette, £4 – These £4 palettes from my favourite brand are such good quality for so cheap! They’re not the best shadows I’ve ever used but for £4, you’re getting some great quality eyeshadows.
- MUA Skin Define Hydro Primer, £5 – This is an Illamasqua Hydra Veil dupe and I love it! It’s so hydrating and I love the jelly-to-water texture; it feels so different to any of my other primers (apart from the Hydra Veil of course). I can’t find this anywhere to buy, though, so maybe it’s discontinued…?
- MUA Bronzed Perfection Matte Bronzer, £4 – I love this bronzer for pale skin, but it can also be built up for slightly deeper skin tones as well. It blends out beautifully and doesn’t look muddy or orange!
- Makeup Obsession Highlighters, £3 – These highlights are so blinding and gorgeous, and there’s a range of them for different skin tones. These are my favourite highlights of all time and they’re so cheap! My favouritest favourite is Moon.
- Primark Velvet Matte Lip Crayons, £2/Primark Lipliners, £1 – This is technically two products but I couldn’t decide between them so I had to pick them both. The lipliners are super creamy and pigmented for just a quid and the lip crayons are my favourite lip products of all time. SO good.